Sunday 15 January 2012

KIM KARDASHIAN... Celeb Makeup marathon!


Hey lovely Makeup fans... hope your all having a great start to the new year...
SO this week I have recreated this gorgeous look worn by Kim K... I have had a lot of requests for Kim Makeup tutorial so here it is.
I'm sure this will the first of many Kim K looks as she is always wearing something different.
Kim isn't afraid of a little smokey eye and good on her... because she rocks it!

If you have never worn a smokey eye before an like this one, don't be put off but the boldness of this look as this will suit most and is super easy to do (lets hope my tutorials translate that way)

If you have any questions please follow me and let me know on http://twitter.com/KT_FashionistA

Hope you like it...

Katie x


No comments:

Post a Comment